Monday, December 5, 2011

Burning house project (period6)


The burning house project was intended to show what an individual values the most. If my house  was ever to be on fire, the items in the photo are what i would take immediately. First, i would take my cell phone because it has all my contacts and it would be the main source of all communication. The next item i would take is my license with my car keys because in order to move around to different places, we would need a a car and the license to drive. I would also take my wallet with cash because at a time where your house is burned down, money would be really important. I would also take my school ID for identification purposes. Last is a cross because at really bad times you're going to need some faith for everything better which is represented by the cross.

No comments:

Post a Comment